Gibson Brands Forums

"I guess cruznolfart's not joining us"

Cruznolfart

From another web site:

Corrosion of Conformity

I'm telling you guys...BUMP UP YOUR POST COUNT THREAD. That's my reason for staying there.

Today 08:15 PM - permalinkHomz

Pull up some of those old threads and bump them. Like DJrog1 did the other day. That will fire them up.

Do a search for something like one of Neo's favorite words Defeatocrats. Then just do a 1 on it. You wont have to say a word.

Then when it's all done they will blame me for their miserable lives all over again. LOL

Today 08:27 PM - permalinkCorrosion of Conformity

LOL

That's a bad idea, but I'll do it once to see what happens

Today 08:49 PM - permalinkdem00n

I still love the place and im still learning things.

Today 08:51 PM - permalinkCorrosion of Conformity

In all honesty, I like the place too. It's just boring. And Homz, you got Jesse mad at me!

Today 08:52 PM - permalinkAXE

Today 09:20 PM - permalinkCaliforniaman

I'm bringing more coolness over tonight.

Californiagirl said it's official, "I've been a good boy this year. I deserve that American Vintage, '62 Telecaster Custom in Sea Foam Green." Yeah. Me... a good boy. Should get it around the new year.

Today 09:45 PM - permalinkCorrosion of Conformity

Well the thread was deleted. Bumping the thread was a mistake, but it's no big deal. I guess Cruznolfart's not joining us.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

You folks wouldn't believe some of the crap that homz/jstdcknarnd/AnnaNicoleSmith and his "wife" wrote on homz's original social site at MLP...It was so vile and repulsive that the Mods over there deleted it. He had a social group that consisted of CAPSLOCK, Fool On The Hill and Jesus is dead in my basement. It was Troll central.

Cruz' date=' who's being childish now? It hurts to see you doing this, because I've always had nothing but respect for you.

Also, I don't see what you're trying to prove. Anything posted on another website holds no relevance here.[/quote']

It's very relevent, it show your True Colors...

You folks wouldn't believe some of the crap that homz/jstdcknarnd/AnnaNicoleSmith and his "wife" wrote on homz's original social site at MLP...It was so vile and repulsive that the Mods over there deleted it. He had a social group that consisted of CAPSLOCK' date=' Fool On The Hill and Jesus is dead in my basement. It was Troll central. [/quote']

You know these guys dont even know who homz is.

KSG its been a long time...we need to move on! [crying]

We truly appreciate your concern Crunz[cool]

But we're not going to moderate those individuals based on what comments they make on another forum. As a MLP member myself, I truly don't want to see their forum dragged through the mud here, so let's please avoid these types of correspondence / threads.[crying]

Also in the next few weeks we will be looking at specific members at seeing if there are matching IP fingerprints with multiple accounts. If we find matching IP addresses, all their accounts will be deleted, (including the primary), and all IP addresses will be blocked.

Certainly we do not want to suspend membership accounts. However if certain individuals cannot take their Gibson Forum Membership seriously, well neither can we.

Archived