Gibson Brands Forums

I kinda like this

cookieman15061

That is one sexy guitar! I'd like to find out how much it costs and if it'll be available in the US.

This guitar features a beautiful Double Cutaway Mahogany body with a glued-in Mahogany neck using a Long-Neck-Tenon (Deep Set) ultimately resulting in sweeter tone and longer sustain. Traditional Les Paul Custom "Split Diamond" Inlay on the multi-bound headstock and a gold metal trussrod cover featuring an engraved "Tak Matsumoto" name on it combined with a bound Rosewood fingerboard and multi-bound body makes it’s beautiful ebony finish even more attractive.

At the heart of this new guitar are "Gibson USA Burstbucker 2" (Neck) and "Gibson USA Burstbucker 3" (Bridge) humbucking pickups.

Having known Epi's a long time now, I love that axe and the spec's are fantastic. I agree, skip the sigs, but if that is the only way you can get it, I can tolerate sushi and the name. Nice rig. I wonder how much the Gibson version is and what it is called/looks like.

Having known Epi's a long time now' date=' I love that axe and the spec's are fantastic. I agree, skip the sigs, but if that is the only way you can get it, I can tolerate sushi and the name. Nice rig. I wonder how much the Gibson version is and what it is called/looks like.

[/quote']

The link I posted in #15 of this thread is to a Gibson. It's called the same thing, has an ebony board.

Archived