Gibson Brands Forums

The bath

Bluemoon

Same here...... The thought of stewing in my own filth sorta grosses me out[blink]

That's why you shower first(just like you should before jumping into the local pool)then have a bath.

But' date='yeah I don't much go in for baths or pools filled with incontinent kids and lazy adults.

Did you ever see that Senfeld episode where Kramer was espousing the merits/downside of baths.

The Japanese really know how to do it in style. All their baths are deep man. And they add oils too. You never wanna get out,yet when you do your skin is hanging in folds around your ankles. [biggrin]

Getting into our new house a couple years ago left us without the freedom to make design changes.

It was built and then the owners backed out of the deal with it pretty much finished.

So there were some concessions we made in the design because the price was too good to pass up.

One of them was the bathtub.

Mrs. Neo has informed me that when we build our next house the tub will be HUGE.

After being sick last year with malaria/flu/whatever the hell it was, I once again saw the value of a hot bath.

I have to agree with her on this one.

It will be deep enough that there will no longer be any of this "torso out of the water" stuff.

I shudder to think how much water will be run thru the thing daily with Mrs. Neo's typically female bath fetish...

Me?

I'm a shower guy.

Sh!t-canned the lame *** 'water-saving' shower head, replaced it with one that will knock you down.

Crank it up hot enough to peel the paint on the ceiling and rock out!

Quality time.

Archived