Gibson Brands Forums

Good deal? Marshall JCM 800 Lead Series (2205) + 1960 cab

Kolera

50 watt master volume two channel sweet amp.

I have a 2203' date=' and I rarely play it because 100 watts is fxcking insane inside my house - but it's [b']FUN!!![/b]

:-$/:D/:D/:D/:D/:D/:D/:D/:D/:D/:D/:D/:D/:D/:D/:D/:D/

The two channel head offers tons of versatility (in a Marshall kinda way) that makes it easier to live with.

50 watts isn't quite as painful.

[cool]

I say buy it!

If it needs some work, get it fixed!

Play the hell out of it, and if you decide it just ain't your cup of tea then stick it in the closet.

That's a good price (though the cabinet looks kinda fxcked up) and it would be a keeper.

Hell, for that matter you can put new grill cloth in the front of the cabinet and it'll look killer.

I have a 2203' date=' and I rarely play it because 100 watts is fxcking insane inside my house - but it's [b']FUN!!![/b]

:D/:D/:D/:D/:D/:D/:D/:D/:D/:D/:D/:D/:D/:D/:D/:D/:D/

The two channel head offers tons of versatility (in a Marshall kinda way) that makes it easier to live with.

50 watts isn't quite as painful.

:-$

I say buy it!

If it needs some work, get it fixed!

Play the hell out of it, and if you decide it just ain't your cup of tea then stick it in the closet.

That's a good price (though the cabinet looks kinda fxcked up) and would be a keeper.

Hell, for that matter you can put new grill cloth in the front of the cabinet and it'll look killer.

Oh yeah. Go for road worn like this - DSC01704.jpg

The stories it could tell...'cause I can't remember.[cool]

I bought it. No cracking, snapping or pops, but the tubes looked very orange though. But that's okay, I'll just get the things changed if it comes to that. Sounded good even at low levels.

The white markings on the cab are leftovers from stickers. I really don't understand why people would wanna put stickers on anything at all...

Thanks again to everyone who gave their opinion, it really helped me a lot.

Billede0115.jpg

Billede0118.jpg

Billede0116.jpg

Billede0117.jpg

Billede0119.jpg

SWEET A@@ Kolera, Very sweet in deed. You found a very good find and it didn't break the bank.

One question though. You have the Marshall in a room with no furniture ? Man that says musician who cares more about his equipment lol

ok that was a question followed by a statement lol.

P.S- I'm jealous lol

Well, I haven't got room for it in my apartement, so I hauled it out to the clubhouse. I reckon a lot of bikers will find it more acceptable than my gf would... Anyways, I'd rather have the fight with them than with my gf... [cool]

Archived