Gibson Brands Forums

Sound clips?

Guth

Hey All,

I've started playing around with a little Sony digital recorder a while back and have been enjoying it, but feel that I still have a lot to learn. I've spent some time digging through various threads here looking for sound clips and managed to find quite a few. Finally it struck me that it might be more productive to just start a new thread.

If any of you out there would care to share sound clips of your playing, I (and I'm sure many others) would love to hear them. I'd also be interested in details of your recording setup and how you managed to get the recording all the way to the file you've posted here (what additional tools/software/settings were used). Oh, guitar details would be good too.

Thanks in advance,

Guth

No worries GG. I've been able to figure out quite a few things on the technology side of things. Unfortunately the guitar playing skills seem to take a lot more work. I think I'd be much happier if I was less challenged musically.

Keep an eye on the digital flash recorders, what you can get for the money is getting more impressive all of the time.

All the best,

Guth

No worries GG. I've been able to figure out quite a few things on the technology side of things. Unfortunately the guitar playing skills seem to take a lot more work. I think I'd be much happier if I was less challenged musically.

Keep an eye on the digital flash recorders' date=' what you can get for the money is getting more impressive all of the time.

All the best,

Guth[/quote']

Oh yeah, I forgot about the guitar skills part. I'm really bad in that department. I'm hoping to pick up one of those Flip recorders in the New Year. And a drum machine. [lol]

Archived