Gibson Brands Forums

Who Gibson forum member would you like to spend Christmas time with...?

Hector Arcadius

I'm just brainstorming here! Pick as many as you want, but justify the answer. Here I go:

1. Milod: that guy has stories to last you as many days as you want! He would be perfect around the fireplace!

2. Cruznoldfart: Are you kidding? A great fun guy to be around, with some good old stories as well! Perhaps he would take me for a spin with his Harley...[cool]

3. Sear: for his knowledge on music and his guitar playing. and his open-mindness of course!

4. Lowdown: I just dig this guy! a lot!

5. Demon: just to make sure that things get stirred-up every now and then...!

6. ShredAStair, DAS44, and a few others I will certainly remember later on, just because they are un-troubled, free-of-psychological-problems guys! We need a big company!

Ok, now. Shoot...!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well...

Actually there's something of value to be received in conversation with the regulars here. A big room for all of us...

Yup, Hector, I've some stories, including some that are contrary to what you might read in a history book or two.

That's why old reporters are an odd combination of idealistic and cynical. And I never've had enough cash to get a nice ketch like Walter Cronkite had. Too far from the ocean anyway, I guess.

Well, it's late, and I just deleted a dozen paragraphs with examples. Better over some coffee or other libation, I think. And less likely to get deleted.

But really and very seriously, I think it'd be neat to have a bunch of us in a nice big and open "saloon" with lots of amps and such and jam, BS, jam some more, bs some more... Kinda like a summer camp for grownups. Have a half dozen ad hoc bands to play whatever styles trip their trigger for visiting non-picking folk a cupla nights in a row...

Now that, to me, would be a holiday.

m

Hey Hector, that's a no brainer for me![cool][love]

LOL, I would like to spend some real time with all forum members!(and by that I mean all active members which is a minority of all Gibson Forums Members, so everyone could take his place around the Christmas table without any problem)

Cruzn', surfpup,yourself, AXE, TG, Twizz, Chanman, dave, Jesse & Co should be there too...

Actually, the idea to meet some members 'live' is something that interests me a lot! The British wing has an answer, Europ's main land has no get together, I don't know about the US brothers...

Are Nine- Gotta play those guits of his (if he lets my mitts on em [smile] )

Retrosurf- Same reason

Axe®- Because he is the man! And he might even quote me during the night

Murph- Gotta love that crazy MF'er

dem00n- Bet that him and Murph would get into a fight at some point, gotta be there for that

Neo- I need guns!!!!!

milod- Agree, helluva bunch o' stories to tell, would be very interesting

Sear- damn fine player, could learn a bunch

Hell, anyone actually would be pretty cool, 'cept for DAS cuz I hear he likes to drink [biggrin] (just kidding buddy, you would be welcome)

There's a few good chaps i'd like to spend time with here....

Hector, you are definitely one...I think we could get into some trouble!!

AXE, Thundergod, Bluemoon are all good dudes as well...many laughs would be had no doubt!

Sear could definitely teach me MANY things about the guitar and playing....

Milod would just be cool to sit and talk to...mad stories!

Dem00n and I could jam out to some metal together...

Its funny...i'd probably hang with all of you just to get to know YOU....as I do not think I see ALL of everyone on a guitar forum...many people are very different in person...so that would be fun!

I would gladly spend the holidays with any of the "locals" :-

AXE

Tim

Californiaman!

Dave(in spain)

Pepemanu (from the spanish forum)

Rich

Surfpup

Chanman

Bluemoon

Matt Sear

Rover G Lewis

Deepblue

FennRx

Crunzolfart

djrogue

Silverbursted

Retrosurfer

Neo

...and with some of the noobz squad too, special mention to the homz family, dem00n, duane and shredastire.

I would gladly spend the holidays with any of the "locals" :-

AXE

Tim

Dave(in spain)

Rich

Surfpup

Chanman

Bluemoon

Deepblue

FennRx

Silverbursted

Retrosurfer

Neo

Good times - throw us all in a big room with a bunch of guitars and amps and that would be a Merry Christmas!

I would gladly spend the holidays with any of the "locals" [biggrin]

AXE

Tim

Dave(in spain)

Pepemanu (from the spanish forum)

Rich

Surfpup

Chanman

Bluemoon

Matt Sear

Rover G Lewis

Deepblue

FennRx

Crunzolfart

Silverbursted

Retrosurfer

Neo

...and with some of the noobz squad too' date=' special mention to the homz family, dem00n, duane and shredastire.

[/quote']

You cut me deep man. I thought we were buds.[crying]

SWLeary' date=' Chanman, Surfpup, Stiffhand, DVW, TG, Bluemoon, R9, Murph, are only some of the names that come right now in mind... and I'm still forgetting some,I'm certain...

Anyway, Happy Christmas ya all crazy f***rs![biggrin

See Hector loves me too, [crying]

I can't think of anyone on this forum I'd NOT like to jam with. I think Milod's always made the point that, in spite of any perceived differences we may have, we'd more than likely make good neighbors. I'd say we'd be able to have one helluva jam. I'll BBQ some ribs and chicken and provide some brownies. I'll drag all my equipment out and we can set up here or down at the lake. You bring your stuff and a sleeping bag, we may be at it for a few days! bandsmilie.gifcheerssmilie.gifdrunksmilie.gifeat_smilie.gif

Archived