Gibson Brands Forums

my gary moore les paul...virtuoso polished! pics

S t e v e

hi guys' date=' just gave my GM les paul a clean up using virtuoso cleaner and polish also put lemon oil on the neck and a new set of ernie ball 9-46's [drool']

What ever you do don't use Virtuoso on the fret board... It's not made to be applied on bear wood and it will dry out your fingerboard...

WOW!!!:)

I'm having some dulling issues with my 80 LPC...... Been using the Ernie Ball wipes' date=' and it kinda shines it up a little, but the shine will only last a few days.

Would love to get a shine out of my Gibby like yours[cool']

hi duane, why not order some virtuoso cleaner and polish for your gibby?

http://www.virtuosopolish.com/

Looks super' date=' Steve. What a nice way to pass an afternoon, eh? Hey, I just spotted your post over on the Ibby site, dropped a few pics of my own. Nice to see a familiar name there. Not a very busy place compared to here.[/quote']

hello mate, yea i do pop over to the ibanez forum once in a while but not as much as im on here...this site is the best...gibsons are the best and so are there players :)

Two questions...

1) How long does the Virtuoso polish last?

2) How well does it work on wenge?

hiya, i cant tell how long a bottle lasts because ive only used it twice...for this lp and my standard, the bottle is about 6 inches high and all you do is gently squeeze about 5 little dabs over the body ( a little goes a long way ) and you dont need to use it on a regular basis because it also has a barrier that just needs wiping over with a lint free cloth after you play the guitar to avoid build up of grime again, the website will explain everything :-

http://www.virtuosopolish.com/

p.s its only recomended for use on cellulose finishes.

Thanks man!

I've heard that people have had problems with SG Special Fadeds and Virtuoso polish' date=' so I think I'll go without it for now.

Yer Les Paul looks freaking great though, Steve![/quote']

yea its not recomended for faded finishes as it brings up a bright shine, sort of defeats the purpose realy eh? :-

Archived