Gibson Brands Forums

I'm quite confused :/

nikko18

thundergod gave AIDs to axe, who gave it to R9, who gave it to back to thundergod, who emailed it to murph, who spiked it into flight959's drink, who then gave it to all of the members from the UK, who then delievered it transatlantic to several of the canadian members, who gave it to me in a glass of canada dry ginger ale

so long story short, everyone has AIDS and so we are all leaving..........

or something like that!

thundergod gave AIDs to axe' date=' who gave it to R9, who gave it to back to thundergod, who emailed it to murph, who spiked it into flight959's drink, who then gave it to all of the members from the UK, who then delievered it transatlantic to several of the canadian members, who gave it to me in a glass of canada dry ginger ale

so long story short, everyone has AIDS and so we are all leaving..........

or something like that![/quote']

Oh! Now I get it! [thumbup]

thundergod gave AIDs to axe' date=' who gave it to R9, who gave it to back to thundergod, [/quote']

So does that mean Thunder has double AIDs or AIDs squared or something then? Super AIDs? AIDs cubed?

Super sayin AIDs (you know you watched Dragon Ball Z as a kid [thumbup] )?

So does that mean Thunder has double AIDs or AIDs squared or something then? Super AIDs? AIDs cubed?

Super sayin AIDs (you know you watched Dragon Ball Z as a kid [biggrin] )?

I think if you get AIDS twice you are cured. The second infection offsets the first...

Archived