Gibson Brands Forums

my gorgeous girls up on display...pic

S t e v e

Hi Steve

Nice babies[cool] Is the Les Paul on the lefts body unbound?

Matt

hi matt' date=' yea thats the gary moore signature 2000 model, fantastic guitar! i prefer it to my standard (taking nothing away from the standard) but you know what i mean [cool , it plays like a dream with its baseball bat neck to its solid feel and the burstbucker pups are amazing, it weighs a fair bit too...like the old school gibbys [cool]

Very nice wall of guitars. That Gary Moore is very sweet. The Gary Moore although strikes a personal note with me. Buddy had one and needed to sell it for quick cash. He sold it without telling me first. I was so bummed over it for weeks. They really sound sweet. Your lucky to have one . Please take care of her !!!

Now about your wife. Please tell her that you need the space for your Gary Moore. It needs it's own wall. I can write a note for you, if you like lol

Dear Mrs SteveJoshlay1,

Your husband needs a wall for his Gibson Les Paul Gary Moore signature. I feel that if he does not have this space that it could cause him undue stress. It is in his best interest that he does not have anymore unneeded stress in his life. Your husband's blood pressure could rise and could cause more stress to his heart.

Sincerely,

Swleary MLA <<<<see me collegema educated lol

Dear Mrs SteveJoshlay1' date='

Your husband needs a wall for his Gibson Les Paul Gary Moore signature. I feel that if he does not have this space that it could cause him undue stress. It is in his best interest that he does not have anymore unneeded stress in his life. Your husband's blood pressure could rise and could cause more stress to his heart.

Sincerely,

Swleary MLA <<<<see me collegema educated lol

[/quote']

[cool] nice one, she's got a big canvas print of flowers on the other wall and the other wall has giant wardrobes in front of it...the flowers will have to go! [cool]

while on the subject, does anyone know how many of these were made? i read somewhere about a year ago before i even had it that it was limited to 2000? i know it was a limited run from 2000-2002 but not sure if it's a fact that 2000 were made or if i read it as a guess on some forum somewhere, not that it matters but just wondering [cool]

OMG you don't have your wedding band on' date=' you're cheating with that Ibanez again...aren't you lol

I always liked the jem series, ahh brings back memories[/quote']

hahaha yea i find that it rubs on the back of the neck sometimes...and thats a NO NO! :-

That's why I take my ring off too' date=' can't have any scratches on my baby lol. [/quote']

it's not so bad on the ibanez rg because the neck is so thin so i can get my hand under and up [biggrin] , but the lp's especialy the GM model with the baseball bat sized neck the ring catches on the back/underneath of the neck...not good eh? hahaha best keep the fingers ring free when seducing (ahem)! i mean playing them [lol]

Archived