Gibson Brands Forums

AC/DC Golders Green 1977

80LPC

AC/DC for the win.

Haha I saw them 3 times in concert this year. Each one was incredible!

Darn' date=' I've "only" seen them two times on this tour [biggrin. Where did you see them? I myself saw them at the Stockholm Globe Arena (Sweden) and in Gelsenkirchen, Germany.

Darn' date=' I've "only" seen them two times on this tour [biggrin']. Where did you see them? I myself saw them at the Stockholm Globe Arena (Sweden) and in Gelsenkirchen, Germany.

I saw them in Tampa on December 21st, 2008, Jacksonville on October 30th, 2009, and in Orlando on November 20th, 2009.

Too bad he never wore the red suit lol.

for how small the SG really is...

you gotta love how huge it looks on Angus

on my way home from work a couple of years ago i said to guy i work with i was going to buy a sg,and he said"do you really want that guitar its really huge".i explained how small angus really is and when he saw the guitar he laughed.the sg looks really cool on angus,its the perfect partnership.

The version of rocker from that convert is the best' date=' he goes all running around the audience, and stands on a balcony with an impersonater from the crowd behind him[/quote']

Yeah i agree, that is the best one. Just watching Angus run all over the place is exciting.

Archived