Gibson Brands Forums

Silverburst Fakes?

Papa Lazarou

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brilliant =D> I love this guy!
+1

Did you guys even read the post that his "YOUR *** HOLE" comment was referfing to? It was a two line joke TO PHIL about a post BY PHIL!!! It made NO reference to cuda and there was NO WAY it could even be conceived that it was directed at him. Then this gut tears into a two paragraph diatribe about how I'm out to get him. I didn't give it any thought, but then I see other forum members patting him on the back for his paranoid ramblings? WTF!?!?!

Just trying to lighten the mood here a little... i have experienced how easy some threads can go out of our hands before... at the end everything works out and we all remained friends here.

Hey i see you have quite a collection of guitars... how do you live!!!??? I couldnt decide which one to play or which one i liked more than the others' date=' i couldnt even sleep... you should post some pics of them though... half of us will end up with a severe case of GAS.[/quote'] Here-ya go Thundergod, ask and you shall receive, A small look into what just I just have around the house. Most of the photo's have been for a lot of other things and all of the shot of my kids room are were we meet up and tune-em after we pick-em for the sub-basment burnout's as we call-em, that were we can really get loud. p.s. this is a large file dude and depending on your internet hook-up speed will take a while to get-em Now you will now the true meaning of "MY ADDICTION IS OUT OF CONTROL" and I hope you sleep well tonight.http://s209.photobucket.com/albums/bb227/cudamax2343/

wow, im glad i didnt see your reply until this morning... 236 guitar pics!!! ...maybe for tonight i´ll be over it and will be able to sleep ok!

very nice set of guitars man, congratulations... and yes, now i see you have completely lost control of your addiction!

Did you guys even read the post that his "YOUR *** HOLE" comment was referfing to? It was a two line joke TO PHIL about a post BY PHIL!!! It made NO reference to cuda and there was NO WAY it could even be conceived that it was directed at him. Then this gut tears into a two paragraph diatribe about how I'm out to get him. I didn't give it any thought' date=' but then I see other forum members patting him on the back for his paranoid ramblings? WTF!?!?![/quote']

Yes, we did =P~ He says Im a fat stalker too. LOL =P~

...please stop or a lot of us will leave the forum... how old are you people? the 14 year olds in the forum are more mature and behave better than you... let him be. you have all made mistakes too and have been missinterpreted (does that word even exist?) or have misinterpreeted someone else before... so, why this? we are all friends here arent we?

...please stop or a lot of us will leave the forum... how old are you people? the 14 year olds in the forum are more mature and behave better than you... let him be. you have all made mistakes too and have been missinterpreted (does that word even exist?) or have misinterpreeted someone else before... so' date=' why this? we are all friends here arent we?[/quote']

the definition of irony

Archived