Gibson Brands Forums

Bluemoon apreciation thread

Thundergod

Maybe... maybe not. There's a famous forum post by bluemoon from the early days of the forum. It's a joke most old users will get. Most newer users probably won't.

The poncho thing that sear had in his sig for a while. Right?

Thunder...i will get you back.

Demoon...your mother won't let me call you anymore.

I can't take credit for the Poncho line. It is from a Zappa song.

The "When did you get it from?" was a simple typo....I can't believe it has taken on such significance in this forum. It's pretty funny.

Thunder...i will get you back.

The "When did you get it from?" was a simple typo....I can't believe it has taken on such significance in this forum. It's pretty funny.

It actually was half a joke' date=' half a real apreciation thread... you are one of the locals, you deserve an apreciation thread [lol

I agree... the "when did you buy it from" thing has gained more significance than everything else!

I have no problem with homosexuality either; as for guy love and hugging your mates; Simon will attest to the Boxing Day cuddle he received from me. It was a pleasure nursing his head against my bosom[biggrin]

Matt

ps seeing Bush in the poncho reminds me of the fantastic story of him calling after the Italian prime minister "amigo..amigo" LMAO

Well yelling hey ya "dago" would simply be rude.[-(

LOL TRUE!

I just chuckle that he called an Italian amigo. I have just been watching all the Peter Sellars Pink panther films and I laugh so hard at Inspector Clouseau getting all his words wrong too. It just appeals to my humour.

I used to love Del Boy's wrong use of French in Only Fools and Horses for the same reasons.:-k[biggrin]

Matt

Archived