Gibson Brands Forums

Can you play a

Andre S

In case anyone was wondering' date=' there WERE movies made before Milod was born. :- [/quote']

:-[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]

thats not nice Cruzn

[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]

Dennis - "Cruzn" - was just waiting for me to find that he'd laid a snare for the poor old man in a thread he figured I may or may not read. <chortle>

He ain't that far behind me, which I figure gives him the right to tease a bit. He may grow out of it some day. <grin>

Hmmmmm. Really, I doubt that.

But then, I'm not gonna grow outa much either, at least not until the physiological vicissitudes of age finally take their toll and the grin goes away... and quickly then, I hope.

m

Dennis - "Cruzn" - was just waiting for me to find that he'd laid a snare for the poor old man in a thread he figured I may or may not read. <chortle>

He ain't that far behind me' date=' which I figure gives him the right to tease a bit. He may grow out of it some day. <grin>

Hmmmmm. Really, I doubt that.

But then, I'm not gonna grow outa much either, at least not until the physiological vicissitudes of age finally take their toll and the grin goes away... and quickly then, I hope.

m

[/quote']

LOL! Busted!

I just didn't want them to have any ammo, Milo. You know what smart-alecks some people can be. [confused]

If you are interested in the Theremin look into this: The theremin was invented in 1919 by a Russian physicist named Lev Termen (in the United States his name was Leon Theremin).

There is a documentary about this guy that is very interesting... If you can find this documentary on YouTube or on DVD it's very interesting... This man had to deal with Russian Spies Kidnappings and lost loves...

In 1993, Steven M. Martin produced a documentary entitled Theremin: An Electronic Odyssey. This incredible film provides an in-depth look into the history of the instrument and its inventor. The film features rare footage and interviews with music industry legends such as Robert Moog, Todd Rundgren, and Brian Wilson as well as Prof. Leon Theremin himself!

Hey Dennis...

<grin>

Yeah... I'm increasingly convinced that the one and only "dumb" thing kids do is think that people older than them are dead inside.

And I was as guilty as any because...

I think the one really dumb thing older people do "to" kids is let them keep thinking that age makes them different. Nope, just a different set of metaphorically mental clothing.

But then, at 40 I though folks who were over 60 were pretty old and "different" too. Ah, had I only known.

m

Archived