Gibson Brands Forums

tik tok....

Silenced Fred

Don't worry mate.

There is NOTHING original about that song. From the auto-tune right down to the hand-cuffs she's wearing in the film clip.

Sounds very Lady GaGa-ish to me...

One thing I will say...never underestimate the power of the internet. It got her to #1!

I'm too sexy for my shirt,too sexy it hurts...disposable pulp pop.[blink]

Hope she enjoys her 15 minutes and uses it wisely.

Don't worry mate.

There is NOTHING original about that song. From the auto-tune right down to the hand-cuffs she's wearing in the film clip.

Sounds very Lady GaGa-ish to me...

One thing I will say...never underestimate the power of the internet. It got her to #1!

I'm too sexy for my shirt' date='too sexy it hurts...disposable pulp pop.[biggrin

Hope she enjoys her 15 minutes and uses it wisely.

It is terrible, and then there is the part about how she likes men that look like mick jagger? really?

I can't stand that type of music, it is rubbish

BTW I wasn't trying to be offensive to anyone (Duane) but I kept hearing it today and that is all that came to mind, duane writing tick tock on threads. maybe he is ke$ha... :-k

It is terrible' date=' and then there is the part about how she likes men that look like mick jagger? really?

I can't stand that type of music, it is rubbish

BTW I wasn't trying to be offensive to anyone (Duane) but I kept hearing it today and that is all that came to mind, duane writing tick tock on threads. maybe he is ke$ha... :-k

[/quote']

Oh I wouldn't be worrying too much about Duane Drain,Boyzone are more his cuppa tea I heard.[biggrin]

Archived