Gibson Brands Forums

New Guitar World

Silenced Fred

I, for one, quite enjoy John Mayer's works especially those in Continuum, most of his other stuff is a bit too poppy for me, but still decent. Great way to get others, especially females, into listening to more bluesy music (even though we might not all be a fan #-o )

If you get it, read the article. If you don't it is the Blues Issue, so it has some interesting reads, especially on Bonamassa.

Mayer keeps relevant and draws in more fans to his work. I like him

I thought it was the worst guitar world cover ever.

Im serious.

Though i did like the Bonamassa and the clash of the titian tour articles.

Lol fred did u see the little girl dress up as Zakk Wylde?

Eh, if he doesn't fit your music, so be it, but I like his stuff and chicks dig it #-o

BWAHAHAHAHA, that was the best picture... wait, that wasn't really Zakk?

Eh' date=' if he doesn't fit your music, so be it, but I like his stuff and chicks dig it [cool']

BWAHAHAHAHA, that was the best picture... wait, that wasn't really Zakk?

Chick like him cause they think hes cute...

I think that les paul was a fake to. lol

Eh' date=' if he doesn't fit your music, so be it, but I like his stuff [b']and chicks dig it [/b]#-o

Incidentally, this is the only reason John got into the business int he first place - so he could sleep with college age (and younger) women.

His words not mine.

I can't stand the guy.

Incidentally' date=' this is the only reason John got into the business int he first place - so he could sleep with college age (and younger) women.

His words not mine.

I can't stand the guy.[/quote']

Link?

Sounds like a bunch of bullsh*t.

I did a google search on John Mayer cuz I heard the rumors too that he's a giant ****** like Kid Rock..."I'm in it for the $ and the woman."

You know how Google will pull up terms/phrases as you type? I typed "John Mayer Jer" and 148,000 links related to John Mayer being a jerk. Try it.

I never liked his music to begin with. I always thought he was a watered down Dave Matthews clone. I can't stand that college soft rock crap.

I never liked his music to begin with. I always thought he was a watered down Dave Matthews clone. I can't stand that college soft rock crap.

+1.

oh' date=' and vastly overrated...

That night I saw his ''playing'' a Fender Relic Rory Gallagher Strat (and since I don't like reliced guitars as well) I would happily chase him around the stage with it in my hands...[angry

I understand that a lot of people don't like him' date=' hell I didn't but I listened to some of his music, and it was alright. At least this isn't getting ridi****us.....

XDemon- no offense intended at all, just an observation, apologies if I offended you :-$

[/quote']

We're cool! :-k That's just my sense of humor, there. It's good, don't worry about it. #-o

We all know most of my posts are worthless anyway! [lol]

We're cool! #-o That's just my sense of humor' date=' there. It's good, don't worry about it. [thumbup']

We all know most of my posts are worthless anyway! :-$

I wouldn't say that, just 862 of them :-k

Just kidding bud, it is always good to have some more teens around here, the more the merrier

Now to get some hot girls on the forum [lol] .....

I hate him and when I grabbed the new issue in the mailbox' date=' I ripped out the music parts(minus his) and threw the rest in the trash!...what's next the new kids on the GW cover!?[/quote']

So the person who goes around telling everyone to keep an open mind about musicians, throws his article away? [cool]

Great job buddy, practice what you preach :-k

I hate him and when I grabbed the new issue in the mailbox' date=' I ripped out the music parts(minus his) and threw the rest in the trash!...what's next the new kids on the GW cover!?[/quote']

Yeah, who really needs John Mayer when you've got those Atreyu power chord tutorials.

[love]

[biggrin]

Yeah' date=' who really needs John Mayer when you've got those Atreyu power chord tutorials.

[-(

[youtube']

[crying]

Sooooo.... I am still waiting for the lesson on how to shred by John Mayer #-o

I actually liked 'how to turn people off at parties' [biggrin] I have actually seen that...

Archived