Gibson Brands Forums

Soundgarden

Rocky4

lol' date=' Duane.

I'm stoked.

Soundgarden is one of the best of my generation.[/quote']

Izzy, I listened to your advice the other day so I stopped hearing (and it works!)but THAT I've seen well: are we of the same generation?[confused]

Soundgarden is one of my favourites, so this is the first time I hear there's going to be a new album...Wow!

Did Chris Cornell decide he wants to rock out again? All of his solo work is so bad. I understand he wants to branch out and do something different, but he is a rock singer. Hope that is not a hard truth for him to swallow.

btw I hope they do their next album right and not have it be some over compressed, radio ready POS. Nickelback has already cornered that market.

Soundgarden is one of my all-time favorite bands.

I remember seeing them from the front row at Irvine Meadows Amphitheater. They were so good.

At that show, Chris Cornell came out and played Black Hole Sun all by himself on a stratocaster. Great show.

I remember them doing the Door's Waiting for the Sun too.

Great band.

Look forward to seeing what they can come up with.

I remember Kim Thayil saying there would never be a soundgarden reunion that involved him. This is great news though. What's the source?

Wikipedia....

Reunion: 2010–present

At precisely midnight on January 1' date=' 2010, U.S. Eastern time, Chris Cornell posted on his Twitter and Facebook: "The 12 year break is over & school is back in session. Knights of the Soundtable ride again!", with a link to the newly designed www.soundgardenworld.com, with a brand new music video for their 1989 song "Get On The Snake"[71'][72][73][74] No further details have been announced.

[edit]

Archived