Gibson Brands Forums

Here we go again...

Andre S

Doing well in school => getting a job job => good pay => more money to spend => buying some Gibsons => buying more Gibsons => having a G.A.S. attack => spending too much time on the forum => not getting your work done => getting fired => going back to school because you can't find a job. Ah the circle of life...

School started monday for me.

I havent gone to school for monday and tuesday cuz my neck problems came back.

Guess whos wearing the neck brace...me.

Guess who hanst played guitar in 4 days...me.

Im happy typing doesnt cause me pain lol

School started monday for me.

I havent gone to school for monday and tuesday cuz my neck problems came back.

Guess whos wearing the neck brace...me.

Guess who hanst played guitar in 4 days...me.

Im happy typing doesnt cause me pain lol

Yeah but READING it gives me a freakin' headache! [cool]

Yeah but READING it gives me a freakin' headache! :-k

Not nice! [cool]

I've been in school since Monday--it's been alright. It's school, I'm getting out of it just what I expect to get out of it.

I enjoy it here and there, but I'd enjoy it more if I had the opportunity to play a guitar at some point during the day. :-k

Sorry to hear you've been having neck problems, dem00n. I hope your condition improves soon. Hang in there.

Oh, and even when I wasn't in school, I had shi t tons of homework to finish. Luckily, most of it was fairly interesting, but I lost a lot of guitar time doing it.

Not nice! [cool]

I've been in school since Monday--it's been alright. It's school' date=' I'm getting out of it just what I expect to get out of it.

I enjoy it here and there, but I'd enjoy it more if I had the opportunity to play a guitar at some point during the day. :-k

Sorry to hear you've been having neck problems, dem00n. I hope your condition improves soon. Hang in there.[/quote']

Ya i dont understand why some kids hate it.

Its ok for me...mabye cause i can play guitar one point of the day.

Anyways thanks.

Ya i dont understand why some kids hate it.

Its ok for me...mabye cause i can play guitar one point of the day.

Anyways thanks.

Yep. Nothing wrong with learning a little bit here or there.

I especially enjoy my English class and my Economics/Government/Current Events (we go off on a lot of interesting tangents during our class discussions.) Calculus is interesting at times' date=' but sometimes the sheer tedium of repetition gets me a little down. Everything else is just alright, you know?

I figure that if I stay in school, avoid drugs, and drink my milk, I'll be a successful adult at some point...unless I got it backwards? I hope not. Otherwise I might have to stay in milk, avoid school, and drink my drugs...or something.[cool

The sooner you recover the sooner you can get back to playing yer instrument. I'm rootin' for ya, man. :-k

Archived