Gibson Brands Forums

No School Today, So Who's Up Already??

guitargreg1993

no school till thursday for me

snow is awesome

Are you being helpful around the house' date=' now that you're all stuck indoors? Or are you thrashing away on your axe, making everyone wish you were somewhere else? Are you remembering to wipe your shoes when you come in from playing in the snow? Have you told your family how lucky you feel to have them in your life? :D

Ahhh...don't worry about it. I don't do any of that stuff, either. I'm jammin' with BB and Eric out in the garage. [cool

Yes but can you play guitar in your school?

Hell yeah! I play guitar constantly! I haven't brought school supplys to school in months but I bring a guitar every day! xD

And even more awesome was today when my teacher Chris learned it was elvis's birthday he took my twelve string and play an Elvis song. Then he played a David Bowie song. Then we talked about the 20s (History Class).

Hell yeah! I play guitar constantly! I haven't brought school supplys to school in months but I bring a guitar every day! xD

And even more awesome was today when my teacher Chris learned it was elvis's birthday he took my twelve string and play an Elvis song. Then he played a David Bowie song. Then we talked about the 20s (History Class).

Same.

But i dont have to bring my guitar.

I just bring my cheap park amp and leave it there.

I get to use the epi they got there.

Archived