Gibson Brands Forums

Favorite Dealers?

Sacdubro

Are there dealers that you would recomend doing business with? I'm considering a J-45 and I've not been able to find one locally that speaks to me. Do you forum members know of a well respected dealer with good service, prices, and inventory?

fullers vintage guitars in houston. i've bought 5 gibsons and 1 martin from them. ask for jeremy. great people.

+1

I totally agree with Jannusguy. and yes, jeremy is very good.

Purchase is double checked and shipped in good packaging.

++ for Fullers

I bought a Custom Shop J 45 and a mix-up about options was not 'discovered "until after delivery. I called Jeremy about a return. Easy as pie and then when I explained what I really wanted he said he would call Gibson to see how my wants could be accommodated(I'm thinking $$$$) Jeremy was superb in handling my concerns and got Bozeman to "build" "the one I wanted" for the same price! It should be here next week....[crying]

There is a reason Gibson chooses its 5 star dealers with care....

They will get all my future business.

Oh and I first looked at them because of a recommendation from this very forum....

Great thanks for the referral. I did check-out their website and viewed a CS '64 J-45 they offer. Have you had a chance to play one these? If so' date=' how does it compare to a Standard J-45 in acoustic tone & playabilty?[/quote']

i haven't but they have a 7 day return policy at fullers which is very generous.

Archived