Jump to content
Gibson Brands Forums



Recommended Posts

ive been looking to get a bigsby for my lp and im kind of curious what kind to get and where to get one. id like one that can be installed with little change to the guitar itself, as in easy installation without the necessity of drilling a lot of holes or anything. also id like one in gold to match the hardware. my guitar also isnt the best in keeping tune as it is due to the guitar still adjusting to the change in temperature ive got with it so id like one that can keep in tune well. any suggestions are appreciated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...