Gibson Brands Forums

What'd I do?

Andre S

I missed it.

Who was this?

I'm usually the first person to get PM's containig phrases like "Hey *** hole..." and "Fxck you!"....

It's a language I speak fluently.

[smile]

They've been back a time or two in the last few days with a hit-and-run tactic of dropping f-bombs and the like in the midst of a thread' date=' as well as selecting a few members to whom they send sophomoric attempts at insults, relying upon profanity as would a school-boy who just learned a few new dirty words.

But it's probably a former member looking for some revenge for being mistreated in some way...even though they're really a very nice person. [cool

I miss p0rbitals.

[biggrin] [biggrin] [cool]

Uh....

Been some changes in his world.

He got married last year and had to give up a few things - his masculinity possibly being one of them.

[lol]/

Ya never know when he might rebel, get drunk and log on though....

Brownida - like Ida Brown. Cruzn got a pm similar. She/he hosed up a request for info on an acoustic guitar post.

Duane, during my admin/moderator days we banned ip's. Maybe that would help keep this outahere and make life easier for you. Unless they have roving ip's, then we moved to a new program that id'd harddrives. Forget what it was called, it was some time ago.

Archived