Gibson Brands Forums

Curb Your Enthusiasm

mcmurray

Well I used to think that Trailer Park Boys was the funniest show on TV by quite a large margin, but I've recently been watching Curb Your Enthusiasm and it comes close, really close.

Any love for this show here?

Larry David is a genius.

Highly recommended, although if you do watch it, make sure you watch at least 3 or 4 episodes before you pass judgement.

I love CYE as well. Trailer Park Boys....I have tried but I just cant get into it.

Canadian telly is crap.

I beg to differ. Canadian TV is just enough different, with their TIC humor, that it provides a very welcome alternative to American standards. I always enjoyed Corner Gas and TPB. Haven't yet seen CYE but I'd look forward to it. I can barely stand to watch the programming here...all carbon-copy, mind-numbing product pushing, canned laugh-track crap!

Ugh! I don't know which is worse, those whiny b!tches on Seinfeld or that Larry David guy. About as funny as an ice pick to the ear.

And Canada has crappy TV? What about Kids in the Hall or Jon Dore?

Ugh! I don't know which is worse' date=' those whiny b!tches on Seinfeld or that Larry David guy. About as funny as an ice pick to the ear.

And Canada has crappy TV? What about Kids in the Hall or Jon Dore? [/quote']

My thoughts also, I never could stand to watch Seinfield, and every time I've had to endure CYE I dislike Larry a little more.

I guess if you like one of his shows you'd like them all.

Ugh! I don't know which is worse' date=' those whiny b!tches on Seinfeld or that Larry David guy. About as funny as an ice pick to the ear.

[/quote']

I used to think the same. It's not the most accessible show, but after a while you just get it. Trailer park boys was the same for me also.

Archived