Gibson Brands Forums

Thanks GG

DAS44

that little, tiny square pocket on the right-hand-side of most jeans above the bigger pocket is great for picks. some call it the 'pick pocket'. even when i wash them, the picks are usually still in there when i take them out of the dryer. you all may know this already but this was pointed out to me a while back and it changed me and my life forever.

What is that little pocket for? Was it supposed to be for a pocket watch at one time? Seems too small for that. I have stuck picks in there but now I have a keychain pick holder. The picks look so nice and new when they come out of the washer and dryer (if they survive). I am not recommending washing them this way tho' :-k

I have to watch for picks that fall on the floor or my dog will start chewing on them. I can also pretty much guarantee that I can find a pick anywhere in my house within a 6 foot radius of where I'm sitting ( much to the wife's dismay )

I have to watch for picks that fall on the floor or my dog will start chewing on them. I can also pretty much guarantee that I can find a pick anywhere in my house within a 6 foot radius of where I'm sitting ( much to the wife's dismay )

Haha! Just play the guilt thing on her...... look up at the sky with a sincere look on your face and say "Honey, some day when I'm gone to the great acoustic jam in the sky, you'll cherish these guitar picks".

What is that little pocket for? Was it supposed to be for a pocket watch at one time? Seems too small for that. I have stuck picks in there but now I have a keychain pick holder. The picks look so nice and new when they come out of the washer and dryer (if they survive). I am not recommending washing them this way tho' [biggrin]

I thought it was for coins...that's what I used to use it for as a kid.

I carry a pick in my money clip, (Lord knows there ain't much $ in there!), and I also carry a pick in my walled, (no need to carry them other things in there any more!)

Archived