Gibson Brands Forums

What band do you think is the worst in the world?

dem00n

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I vote all screamo.

Have you ever seen the video "Metal by Numbers" by Brian Posehn? The stuff that he saw on TV that pissed him off is real. That sh!t has got to stop! Attack Attack is a prime example. If you haven't heard them before, leave it that way.

Sorry to people who like him, but Bon Jovi sucks too. [cool]

Nope.

You gota be 14 to enter bars here.

Im dead serious.

You just arent allowed to buy drinks.

We had a few bars like that here when I was growing up. They would put a wristband on you so the staff would know not to serve you. It didn't really work.

In the town that I live in, that's all there is "scremo" they have there own venue though. It's a interesting show to say the least, a bunch of kids in there little sisters jeans jump around while the crowd acts like a bunch of zombies. When being played live, it all sounds like (sorry for the lack of better term) Mush. You can't distinguish notes, vocals, or tone. But I guess that doesn't matter when you are playing to a crowd to a bunch of boys and girls who think dressing sad is cool.

on the other hand, as long as kids are making some type of music, more power to them. And as long as kids like that style, there will always be a market I suppose.

I really want to know what classical guitarist thought of people playing electrical guitars and rock and roll when it first came out. Wonder what there feelings were.

uh oh' date=' i no wanna say cus what if it happens to be someone's favorite band and then people get their feelings hurt and then i get screamed at and cry

[/quote']

You've been here long enough. There are no legitimate feelings to hurt in a forum. Unless you insult someone's guitar. That's just rude.

We Built This City gets a double vote from everybody - it is the very essence of "suck"....

Kings of Peon

Ya know' date=' the guy's voice kinda sounds like Steve Winwood - which is not a bad thing...

But, Jeez...

I dunno....

[b']Sex On Fire[/b]?

It was okay the first two thousand times I heard it on the radio - in less than a week.....

Could 'rock' radio suck any worse?

:-

That, or Finger Eleven with that dancey/poppy/bouncy/13 year old girl crap - Paralyzer.

Did Wham! finally decide to make a rock album?

Makes me want to shoot my own damned radio.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C2GVOLkxAc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C2GVOLkxAc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Archived