Gibson Brands Forums

What band do you think is the worst in the world?

dem00n

I am pretty sure a big part of why the music industry sucks today is because of Nirvana. They are definately on my worst list. BUT I don't really listen to music I don't like' date=' so I wouldn't know what the worst band is. I try to only listen to things I do like. Crazy concept huh?[/quote']

thats not a crazy concept! bands that I think that are the worst doesnt even exist to me... me too, I only care for bands/music that I like...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I've seen/heard enough. After listening to 35 seconds that that cover of Final Countdown, I'm out. My ears can't take anymore.

Also Limp Bizkit sucks. And sorry to whoever said Staind was the only good thing LB did but they suck too.

Ok, I'm not playing anymore.

;)

LOL' date=' I didn't realize it was possible to play that riff wrong! Very... errr... uhhh... "entertaining".

Are they singing in English the entire time?

I ask, because I only started recognizing some of the words at some point in the second minute of the video...

[/quote']

I think it's supposed to be english all the way. It's certainly not Danish, that's for sure. Even those two can't **** up their native language that bad.

Nikko16,

I'm not a huge fan of Nirvana at all but you just proved that old saying "opinons are like assholes..."

and your location being Seattle LOL! You must be a bitter dude but hey, keep on ROCKN just the same!

We have a winner.

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

Nickleback is NOT this bad.

(and I thought that was the most... original?...unique?... arrangement of Smoke On the Water I've heard....)

i dunno about worst in the world but OASIS take my award for the most overated **** band in the world, them pair of wazzoks rip off the beatles with every album they release, liam is just a bum who never worked in his life and would be f*** all without noel and noel is so overated it's untrue...a pair of northern wan**ers that "got lucky", as my old guitar teacher once said..."it's not what you know, but who you know" in the music biz. rant over [biggrin]

i dunno about worst in the world but OASIS take my award for the most overated **** band in the world

Yeah, good point. There is a difference between worst ever and overrated. Then again if we did an overrated thread...nevermind, it has been done and wow, that gets ugly o.o

<.< I've listened to that Final Countdown a few times and I'm still able to laugh.

I think I sort of like it :-

Sorry, I can't let this one go without some more recognition. I'm quoting myself for the first time. [-(

THIS IS THE ABSOLUTELY WORST "BAND" IN THE WORLD.

They suck so hard that they actaully gained quite a bit of popularity here in Denmark. Almost everybody knows their name. People actually travel across the country (it ain't that far' date=' btw...) just to see them make fools of themselves. They're so tacky that people likes them.

Ladies & Gentlemen, for the first time on Gibson Forums, please let me introduce to you:

[b']SUSSI AND LEO![/b] [-(:-k#-o:-# :- :-&

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Op0v3i7vr0[/YOUTUBE]

OMG Your so cool and funny! You can join my popular people club now. It's very exclusive.

I will only join your club if you can state from which movie I was jesting from when I wrote that. Bonus points if you can name the scene.

Archived