Gibson Brands Forums

Un-waiting

Cruznolfart

Hey Cruz

Sorry to hear about the let down. The worst was them leading you to

believe it wouldn't be that long. Getting strung along is the pits.

CW

PS Yell at the chickens all you want just don't kick the dog. Your

big toe will not like it one bit. I swear I think my yellow lab has

body parts made of stone. LOL

Cruznolfart' date='

I'd really look at the Warwick's. Great basses and I think you'd be very happy with one. I'm not in anyway trying to push Warwick on you, it is you in the end who has to play it . Here is a link to Warwick...maybe it'll help you.

http://www.warwickbass.com/modules/infos/info.php?katID=14554&cl=EN

[/quote']

Thanks, compadre, I'm back to square one at this point, looking at everything. This bass was my "reward" to myself for a long, very demanding year. LOL! I guess I didn't work hard enough. :-k

I try to look at not too many manufactures when I'm buying new gear. It can be very confusing to me lol The thing about the Corvette bass , it has the Bubinga wood. You can walk around all day and say " Bubinga" and you can also say "Wedge" lmao

I bet Curz was almost going to start jumping when he order it.

Dang Cruzn... I can almost relate, once wanted a John Deere tractor toy but the store said they were on back order and I could only look at the pictures and dream. I really wanted that tractor. On a side note, has Demoon gone Chinese on us? No offense Demoon, just caught me off guard somewhat. I am surprised Murph didn't catch that.

Hope you get what you want once the anger lifts. I am following the 2010 NAMM show as this may be my lucky year for new gear. Check it out. Vox surprised me with price points and standard options.

Archived