Gibson Brands Forums

So what do yo think of our new Forum

Lefty Guy

Just when I thought I had some of the bugs figured out, I found another one. Anyone else finding that you have to sometimes log in separately for each topic that you want to visit in order to see all of the posts?

I couldn't figure out why the main topic page would show that someone had recently posted in a topic and then when I went to that topic, the post wasn't there. Although I had logged in on the main page, when I'd go to some topics, it would show that I wasn't logged in. Once logging in on that topic's page, then all of the posts would show up.

Just when I thought I had some of the bugs figured out, I found another one. Anyone else finding that you have to sometimes log in separately for each topic that you want to visit in order to see all of the posts?

I couldn't figure out why the main topic page would show that someone had recently posted in a topic and then when I went to that topic, the post wasn't there. Although I had logged in on the main page, when I'd go to some topics, it would show that I wasn't logged in. Once logging in on that topic's page, then all of the posts would show up.

I tried to post a reply with a few pcitures and while the post and pics showed up correctly on the preview, when I posted the reply and pics permanently the whole thing disappeared. I've found if you bookmark this forum you dont get the forum with updated threads. You need to click on Gibson Acoustics to see the extended posts.

Yeah, I just had to search for a couple minutes, and then refresh and sign out and back in again before I was finally able to locate my post. It was in the same thread I was looking at, but it disappears and reappears until you refresh. I hope they get around to fixing it some time soon as I'm not getting any younger.

From my experience so far here's what I don't like:

frantic smiley faces are distracting when posting

the font being used is way too small; what's the deal with that?

posts are getting lost somewhere

My .02.

Archived