Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dem00n

What the fuck? No really what fuck!?!?

I don't care for that type of scfi movie.I am not planning on seeing it.my kids dragged me to see district 9 and I could hardly sit through it.I like more action movies or military type movies.

The Hurt locker is a good one if you get the chance to see it.

the last movie i paid money for as a viewer was jurassic park....ive given up on the movie experience as far as entertainment goes..im not into effects ,CGI or over the top stuff as I like plots, good story-telling,or profound movies ...all the new movies suck and i will just have to stay away im afraid...i like B movies or documentaries or just good ol classics im afraid ..hey hi neoconman,still got the KLR..?

For what it's worth, this old man finds it encouraging that the young guys on this forum figure it's nuts to see a movie and go commit suicide.

And year, I think if more kids - and at my age that runs from maybe 5 through 35 - did creative stuff 'stedda just doping out on tv and videos and video games... they'd be better off.

Guitar playing, drumming, painting, gardening, sculpting, sewing, woodworking... good grief almost anything other than just the tube and movies...

So you young folks... Honestly, keep practicing. It's a sanity builder that you'll love at my age and far beyond.

m

So you young folks... Honestly' date=' keep practicing. It's a sanity builder that you'll love at my age and far beyond.

m

[/quote']

Shoot, it's a sanity builder at any age. I would go postal if I didn't take time for myself to play.