Gibson Brands Forums

Vikings / Saints

Murph

Need a third option - Don't Care.

None of my teams could get it together this year, so I have no idea who I'll root for.

My neighbor is a HUGE Vikings fan, so maybe I'll be the contrarian and support the Saints.

Problem is, I don't care...

:-)

This is where Favre is his best' date=' so I would go with the Vikings. For me, it's hockey season...[/quote']

Actually Favre careerwise is the all-time leader in interceptions, and this is the only year he's had a rating of over 100. His career rating is 86.6 which is pretty much middle of the road. His career average is 17 interceptions and 9 fumbles per season. In the playoffs in 23 games he's won 12, thrown 28 interceptions and fumbled 10 times. His rating is 85.2, and his won-loss is a decent 9-3 at home but only 3-8 in away games. He might win this year but history says probably not.

Need a third option - Don't Care.

None of my teams could get it together this year' date=' so I have no idea who I'll root for.

My neighbor is a HUGE Vikings fan, so maybe I'll be the contrarian and support the Saints.

Problem is, I don't care...

:-)[/quote']

That's just about the only kind of game I can enjoy anymore; one about which I care nothing of the results. #-o

Actually Favre careerwise is the all-time leader in interceptions' date=' and this is the only year he's had a rating of over 100. His career rating is 86.6 which is pretty much middle of the road. His career average is 17 interceptions and 9 fumbles per season. In the playoffs in 23 games he's won 12, thrown 28 interceptions and fumbled 10 times. His rating is 85.2, and his won-loss is a decent 9-3 at home but only 3-8 in away games. He might win this year but history says probably not.

[/quote']

Stats notwithstanding, history didn't prepare us for this, either but...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf3oOQq9KFU[/YOUTUBE]

Archived