Gibson Brands Forums

What pedal do you use the most? The least?

DAS44

Most?... my Ibanez TS-808.

Least?... my Danelectro French Toast. Yes, I really do have one of those.

I also plug up an Analogman Beano Boost, a Guyatone OD2, and a Dunlop cry baby 535Q wah occasionally. I don't use the Guyatone much since I got the TS-808, but it is a good pedal. The French Toast I got at a music store going-out-business sale.

I usually use my Big Muff most but that has changed since I got my new amp. I've been using the OD on my amp instead. Still, if I need that ridiculously huge fuzzy sound Ill hook up the Muff. I also use my Crybaby a lot.

Don't use my Boss delay or Boss ce-2 chorus much but I haven't tried them with my new amp yet. If they sound really good with the Vox I may use them more.

Most - Ibanez TS9 for lead boost and a little edge to clean tones. I leave it on the verge of distorting (around 12 o'clock in the Drive Knob).

Least - Ibanez DCF 10 set for Flanger. I only really use flanger when we do a Van Halen tune or I need to cover an 80's Keyboard Part. Then I set my Chorus' Width and Rate to be twice that of the Flanger's Width and Rate (Speed on the DCF10), making a very "80's Keyboardish" sound.

I hear'a train a'coming...

Most: Marshall Delay

Least: Boss Metal Zone' date=' only when in the mood for full on mayhem.

The pedal switch on my Mesa gets the most use but that is not really a pedal effect.[/quote']

Interesting you would mention a train after I mentioned accelerator. Check out this local story.

http://www.pjstar.com/featured/x1560338875/Car-truck-by-train-at-Pekin-railroad-crossing

DAS- What about you' date=' I have noticed you usually post these types of questions, yet don't seem to answer them a lot [crying] [/quote']

The only pedal I have is a looper. I don't plan to get others.

I was just wondering

Archived