Gibson Brands Forums

The odds are against me...

Andre S

Got a cold ( rather the end whip of a cold) and I have to present a 7 minute long speech tomorrow for school.

To make matters worse, this speech, is an official external exam, the Caribbeans equivalent of A-Levels, CAPE, Caribbean Advanced Proficiency Examinations, ....so missing it isn't an option.

Sigh...at least I am familiar with it...I might have to shorten it, to take into account for the coughing..

I'm sick too man' date=' the begginings of pneumonia (I've had it 4 times in my life, its recurrant), still taking finals[/quote']

Suddenly I feel fine....

My finals are in May, had some finals last year same time,

Now, I have A-level finals and next year, I have round 2 of A-level finals.....sigh...

Good luck mon.

Got a cold ( rather the end whip of a cold) and I have to present a 7 minute long speech tomorrow for school.

To make matters worse' date=' this speech, is an official external exam, the Caribbeans equivalent of A-Levels, CAPE, Caribbean Advanced Proficiency Examinations, ....so missing it isn't an option.

Sigh...at least I am familiar with it...I might have to shorten it, to take into account for the coughing..[/quote']

Probably too late for Zycam now.... drink LOTS of OJ, (the juice, NOT the wife-killer)....rest up....and go get 'em!

Archived