Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ps25814

Anyone wanna buy an SG faded?

thanks, just to tell you, they are really cool guitars and i hope u find one in cherry but if anyone else is looking for a brown one u got one right here

I wish I could justify buying another one--I have an SG Special Faded myself, my first and only electric, and they truly are great guitars. Awesome looks, great sound, and they seem like one of the more consistent production models that Gibson offers--whatever that means, in Gibson's case. At any rate, I hope that you manage to sell it, and to anyone who reads this thread: The SG Special Faded is a great guitar. Mine is completely bone stock and it's incredible.

By the way, mangodog23, do you mind my asking why you're selling this one off?

yeah those super distortions are pretty cool im actually getting a 2 tone sunburst american deluxe for only 800 but if the SCN pickups arent to my liking im changing them out. but i hear they are pretty veratile. but i can only do it if i sell my sg

well im gonna buy a strat. idk im a teenager so im not an old folk or anything i just like them. my next guitar will definatley be a gibson tho

Strats are very good guitars. I have one myself' date=' even though it's not an american strat. But my first left handed guitar was my Epi SG. Which is still my main guitar. But i must say strats are a must, at least a few. My next guitar will probably be a standard SG or 61 reissue. Now If i can find a left handed SG Special Faded, im getting that instead. [blink

oh its fine dont worry im just having toruble deciding between an sg standard and a strat i thought i aboslutely wanted a strat but now im second guessing myself