Gibson Brands Forums

Anyone seen LSG? LiveSoundGuy?

Gilliangirl

He could be like me..... I lost my password after a recent computer problem and no amount of trying to reset it has worked. I request that a new password be sent to my email and I get nothing. I had to create a new user today (TP) with a different email account from work just to try and contact you guys!.....

Even though I would likely not be missed that much........ [biggrin]

He could be like me..... I lost my password after a recent computer problem and no amount of trying to reset it has worked. I request that a new password be sent to my email and I get nothing. I had to create a new user today (TP) with a different email account from work just to try and contact you guys!.....

Even though I would likely not be missed that much........ [lol]

Paul!! I was wondering where you were?? I figured you were just taking a break, or spending more time on the AGF. Jeez, I have to go over there and say hi to some folks soon. Anyway, glad you're back.

As for Gary..... I wonder if I should email him? I hate to bug people but some of us worry when regulars disappear with no warning?

Even though I would likely not be missed that much........ [confused]

Likely story!

YOU are Taylorplayer indeed!!

Post a pic of you playing that Dove and I will believe you LOL

WB Paul!!

Paul!! I was wondering where you were?? I figured you were just taking a break' date=' or spending more time on the AGF. Jeez, I have to go over there and say hi to some folks soon. Anyway, glad you're back.[/quote']

Funny you mention that.... some old thread from around 2008 had bumped to the top again with comments. When I looked at it, I saw your name as one of the older respondents. It made me smile!

• 3 years later...
  • 11 months later...

Paul!! I was wondering where you were?? I figured you were just taking a break, or spending more time on the AGF. Jeez, I have to go over there and say hi to some folks soon. Anyway, glad you're back.

As for Gary..... I wonder if I should email him? I hate to bug people but some of us worry when regulars disappear with no warning?

We're still in the woodwork Sweetie! Thanks for the concern Karen. You could never bug me. As for leaving with no warning? Heck when I was 19, I left Chicago with an apartment full of furniture a good job, a car out front, friends, bills, etc. I got on a greyhound and just left. No warning, no notice, just ... gone. I'm flaky like that :)

• 3 weeks later...

Karen...

Great to have you back...

I've been a little quiet the past cupla weeks 'cuz of work myself... Ladyfriendcoworker's little girl (age 11) broke 17 seconds on barrels elsewhere, but I was off in ranch country for a village community hall benefit of cowboy poetry, music and art...

Here's the fat grouchy old man Sunday in Montana. - If' I'da known you were still ridin' up there in chilly Calgary, I'da said something.

Welcome home.

m

Archived