Gibson Brands Forums

Have a great weekend!

Cruznolfart

Just wanted to say, on this beautiful Friday evening, that I'm still diggin' this place and all youse crazies who hangs here. Thanks, mods, for herdin' a roomfulla cats; thanks, Gibson for a free free-for-all forum; and thanks, you guys, for continuing, in spite of all your whining and moaning, to make this place a nice spot to land on a regular basis.

Have a great and safe weekend, all, hope you're giggin' or jammin'. If you're not, I hope you're supporting your local music community by going out and having fun somewhere with live music.

club.gif

rockon.gif

Just wanted to say' date=' on this beautiful Friday evening, that I'm still diggin' this place and all youse crazies who hangs here. Thanks, mods, for herdin' a roomfulla cats; thanks, Gibson for a free free-for-all forum; and thanks, you guys, for continuing, in spite of all your whining and moaning, to make this place a nice spot to land on a regular basis.

Have a great and safe weekend, all, hope you're giggin' or jammin'. If you're not, I hope you're supporting your local music community by going out and having fun somewhere with live music.

[img']http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/club.gif[/img]

rockon.gif

That's nice Cruzn', thanks mon.

Have great one. Smoke fatty for me. I know you use a vaporizer, so enjoy.

Archived