Gibson Brands Forums

Truth

DAS44

I think' date=' perhaps, that we came up in the best of times for young musicians who got their start in a garage. It weren't no Juillard but, damn, did we have some good times?[/quote']

The garage brings back memories. You have the amps on 10 Jamming to My Generation and the

men in Blue come thru the door. They knocked how could we hear the door. I got a tingle up and

down my spine every time they showed up. Finally it was move or get arrested. Your right Crunz

those were the best of times. LOL

CW

I agree with Cruzn's post about how there is still stuff to be said. Are there new amps? New guitars? New music being made? Then there are tons of things to talk about. I would agree, the Les Paul thing is overdone and everyone talks about them and there are only so many 'what finish should i get?' 'What is the best LP?' 'Pickguard?' threads that can be made, but music, as a whole doesn't stay still. I think this is the usefulness of the Lounge section, because it is music in genera; (amps, pedals, guitars, music, or random *** sh¡t)

I enjoy the lounge for what it is, a place where we can post general stuff, and if you don't like a topic, don't click on it. Hell I am starting to check around and then only really start posting when stuff interests me comes up.

Best to ya'

It's a waste of my time to try and get a rise out of him.

I just wonder how many of those 2' date='213 posts are related to guitars, or even music. He's posted more "wtfs" and "lols" then anyone else on the forum, and now he's telling everyone to keep on topic.

And DAS, for God's sake, change your signature.[/quote']

Rofl, and for exactly that reason I'm keeping it as is.

I don't necessarily know that we give our younger guys here enough credit.

Dem00n, DAS44, yer both doing fine. You've both contributed plenty, and just keep doing what you're doing, and you'll all be good.

There are guys here I have some trouble with, but I won't go into it any more than that. These two guys (DAS and dem00n) add a lot of energy and unique perspective to this Forum, and I'd hate to see it go on without them.

What bromance?

That little bugger is turning into me!

Im ****ing freaked out man! #-o

I'm kidding bud' date=' he is just into is all.

Just don't let him know where ya live

XDemon- Thanks for saying I am an important part of the forum [rolleyes

I am 17, so I still qualify #-o[cool] [cool] :- #-o #-o

Jerk......

Any pics of the Kramer? I had a really old Kramer back then also; I think it was a Beretta or something like that. It had a origina Floyd and a single pup and a big ole pair of lips right in the middle of the guitar (rotated almost 90 degrees). Does that scream 80's or what?

There's a picture of the whole family floating around here somewhere. It's FL style, S-S-H w/ coile tap. It will scream 80s again once I get a new neck. I am watching ebay for an actual Kramer neck like the original. I keep seeing the 0 angle necks. I have broken 2 necks sadly.

Any pics of the Kramer? I had a really old Kramer back then also; I think it was a Beretta or something like that. It had a origina Floyd and a single pup and a big ole pair of lips right in the middle of the guitar (rotated almost 90 degrees). Does that scream 80's or what?

It is post #15 in the thread titled "Picture time"

The garage brings back memories. You have the amps on 10 Jamming to My Generation and the

men in Blue come thru the door. They knocked how could we hear the door. I got a tingle up and

down my spine every time they showed up. Finally it was move or get arrested. Your right Crunz

those were the best of times. LOL

CW

Ahh' date=' the good ol' daze! When we knew they were coming we'd break into "Boom boom". It would be years before "I shot the sheriff" was released. LOL! It was good if you could rotate garages every other week or so. Problem was, 3 of us lived within a block of each other. [img']http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/BBS/images/smiles/bandsmilie.gif[/img]

I agree with Cruzn's post about how there is still stuff to be said. Are there new amps? New guitars? New music being made? Then there are tons of things to talk about. I would agree' date=' the Les Paul thing is overdone and everyone talks about them and there are only so many 'what finish should i get?' 'What is the best LP?' 'Pickguard?' threads that can be made, but music, as a whole doesn't stay still. I think this is the usefulness of the Lounge section, because it is music in genera; (amps, pedals, guitars, music, or random *** ****)

I enjoy the lounge for what it is, a place where we can post general stuff, and if you don't like a topic, don't click on it. Hell I am starting to check around and then only really start posting when stuff interests me comes up.

Best to ya'[/quote']

Excellent points, Nathan, gear is in a constant state of change. Many of the changes are predicated upon feedback from customers...US.

Besides, I enjoy the company here. It's all good.

Excellent points' date=' Nathan, gear is in a constant state of change. Many of the changes are predicated upon feedback from customers...US.

Besides, I enjoy the company here. It's all good.[/quote']

I agree with Nate too. I love my LP but I want to talk about stuff I dont already have a lot of the time.

I love lookin in the lounge for new music. I've discovered a lot of great artists just kinda looking around there. There's always new guitars (and their pricetags) to b!tch about.

And....

PET THREADS ROCK

I don't necessarily know that we give our younger guys here enough credit.

Dem00n' date=' DAS44, yer both doing fine. You've both contributed plenty, and just keep doing what you're doing, and you'll all be good.

There [i']are[/i] guys here I have some trouble with, but I won't go into it any more than that. These two guys (DAS and dem00n) add a lot of energy and unique perspective to this Forum, and I'd hate to see it go on without them.

I absolutely agree. [rolleyes]

Archived