Gibson Brands Forums

I have a confession...

Silenced Fred

If anything, I'm a Gibson guy.

I do like Fender though and I have some GAS for a few models.

I've always loved the Jaguar. Love the cool surfy tone.

I like Strats and I think every guitarist needs one. I like a nice vintage sunburst with maple or rosewood board.

I like the mustang. Cool mod platform or cool to leave stock.

Gotta love the Tele.

I played a Strat for I don't know how long at Guitar Center today' date=' and I was getting crazy good tones out of it...[/quote']

I hope you bought it

I agree with whoever said it's best to be open to all types and brands. Save monogamy for marriage. It has no place in Guitar world. [biggrin]

I hope you bought it

I agree with whoever said it's best to be open to all types and brands. Save monogamy for marriage. It has no place in Guitar world. [biggrin]

It's hard to be a 17 year old with no job, and very expensive tastes in guitar....

I hope to change that, because I want to buy a Strat and an Orange reeeeeeaaaaaal bad

I guess I ought to revise my statement?

I like my women how I like my guitar collection: diverse' date=' numerous, and [i']submissive[/i]. [confused]

I know, I know, I have a sick mind.

not going there....

I like my women as women. let's leave it at that... their flaws make them appealing, and shouldn't even be viewed as flaws

not going there....

I like my women as women. let's leave it at that... their flaws make them appealing' date=' and shouldn't even be viewed as flaws[/quote']

Oh, you know it was just a joke, man! I'm receptive of people for who they are, honestly.

I just hope that some day someone out there finds my general lack of social grace charming. [confused]

Women are people too.

Oh' date=' you know it was just a joke, man! I'm receptive of people for who they are, honestly.

I just hope that some day someone out there finds my general lack of social grace charming. [confused

Women are people too.

I got you man. My oddities can be viewed as quirks, some people like me for who I am, some don't.

Some day, some girl will go "he is completely obnoxious, stupid, lame, but he is damn sexy playing that guitar..." and that is when I will know I have found the one [unsure]

Archived