Gibson Brands Forums

Our friend Suburude63 is locked out!

Gilliangirl

Try deleting the temporary internet files (and all offline content) and cookies from your computer. Not a geek here, but I had some grief from ebay a couple days ago and doing that cleared it up immediately. He may even want to shut down completely afterwards and leave it off for at least 20 seconds before restarting. If that doesn't do it, email webmaster@gibson.com. Do that as a last resort though, as I'm sure they're busy.

For the life of me I don't understand how someone might "melt down" on an on line forum like this and get banned. We have "virtual discussions", not quite real, and to get upset because of what some virtual person says is hard for me to get. Relax and just enjoy the wonder of the internetweb.

For the life of me I don't understand how someone might "melt down" on an on line forum like this and get banned. We have "virtual discussions"' date=' not quite real, and to get upset because of what some virtual person says is hard for me to get. Relax and just enjoy the wonder of the internetweb.[/quote']

I hear ya, man......

[biggrin]

Grampa' date=' I don't think Subu got banned. I think it's just a computer glitch that complicates signing in if you've got old tracking cookies on your computer.[/quote']

That's language that an old guy like me just doesn't understand. Tracking cookies?

I guess the forum has logged him out (after the mini-meltdown) and he is unable to get back in! I've emailed Scott (Ksdaddy) about this.

Hang in there Subu! We'll get it figured out.

Thanks for your help GG !!!!!!!!!!! [cool] Did you get the links ? I all so posted them !

Archived