Gibson Brands Forums

If?

Murph

If I'm offended, by a band, trying to offend me, and I take offense, who is wrong?

I mean, really. They went to a lot of work and expense to offend me, so if I was offended, and, I don't know, maybe drove a truck down to their concert and popped one of them in the head with a steel pipe......

Is that bad?

Did they not ASK me to pop them in the head?

Really?

They should have NOT been so Un-American.......

Just sayin'......

If you don't mind possibly sitting in jail for assault with a deadly weapon' date=' and putting your freedom in the hands of strangers...... I would dare to say you would be in the wrong[/quote']

I have yet to be caught popping an idiot in the head with a steel pipe.......

I do it in back alleys, and in the dark........

[biggrin]

I have yet to be caught popping an idiot in the head with a steel pipe.......

I do it in back alleys' date=' and in the dark........

[biggrin

Well hopefully you wont come across anyone that's more hard headed than you[biggrin] ..... if you do you might be in for the fight of your life.[biggrin]

Well hopefully you wont come across anyone that's more hard headed than you[biggrin] ..... if you do you might be in for the fight of your life.[biggrin]

I'm a hunter......

I'm very quiet' date=' and well armed.......

[biggrin

fried-brain.jpg

#-o

I was in Ankara Turkey (AFB) for 32 days' date=' and had goat brains, and it looked just like the above image (but smaller), and placed on grape leaves[blink'] ....... It's some sort of custom prior to getting wasted.

The longest 32 days of my life[crying]

Archived