Gibson Brands Forums

Do you know what a TOQUE is?

Gilliangirl

It has to do with the U.S.-Canada border.

You see, you put on a funky looking stocking cap, then whichever side of the border you are on, you go to the other side while strumming a guitar and singing, "One toque over the line..."

m

It has to do with the U.S.-Canada border.

You see' date=' you put on a funky looking stocking cap, then whichever side of the border you are on, you go to the other side while strumming a guitar and singing, "One toque over the line..."

m

[/quote']

You should be whupped for this! I'd do it but I'm busy draining coffee from my keyboard. :-&

Well... as I've said, as long as it stays above something like 25 below F (-32 C, roughly), I don't bother with a winter parka. Felt western hat. "Hat earmuffs." If it's nasty, an older softer brim on the hat and the scarf helps on the ears.

Elmer Fudd cap if it's colder and I get out the winter coat with a hood. I like a brim on a hat/cap to help keep snow off me and my camera. Ain't happened yet this year. In fact, ain't gotten out the long underwear, either. The winter coats are still in the closet.

On the other hand, there's a parka and snowpants in the Jeep. I can't forget that the first DB that I helped law enforcement and ambulance folks with was frozen solid, and that was a very long time ago.

m

I honestly didn't know. Just voted with the majority and wanted to bump my post count. Well at least I'm honest...[cool]

I'm offended by your implication that the rest of us are less than honest. I demand satisfaction.

(a case of Cheerwine should just about cover it) [cool]

Archived