Gibson Brands Forums

I am Back !

suburude63

HEY SUBURUDE- WELCOME BACK. I SURE HAVE MISSED YOU. I LOVE THAT YOU JUST KEEP BUYING GUITARS, I CAN ENJOY YOUR PURCHASES AND HAVE SAVED A TON OF MONEY MYSELF. HOW ABOUT THE FLAMMANG OR THE GREVEN, ARE YOU READY TO SELL THOSE ? I HAVE ALL THIS MONEY SAVED UP.[biggrin] JOHN.

Welcome back suburude! I had my own unplanned exit from the forum a week or so ago. I had to re-register under an assumed name (TP) [biggrin] and then was able to contact KSDaddy who took the reins from there and managed to get word to the webmaster who graciously allowd me back in even with my old name!

By the way regarding the post above asking about your Flamming....... Tell him to go look at the AGF classifieds! :)

Glad your back buddy!

[cool][lol] What a Tasmainian Goat roundup that was !! :-s#-o

I am sorry to have to notify you, but the Society for the Advancement and Advocacy of Tasmanian Goats will be having their lawyers contacting you with a Defamation of Character and Slander Lawsuit .

Hey be glad that is all it is ...They ended up sending me a sexual harassment lawsuit and a restraining order.

They are very litigation happy those damned goats!

I am sorry to have to notify you' date=' but the Society for the Advancement and Advocacy of Tasmanian Goats will be having their lawyers contacting you with a Defamation of Character and Slander Lawsuit .

Hey be glad that is all it is ...They ended up sending me a sexual harassment lawsuit and a restraining order.

They are very litigation happy those damned goats!

[/quote']

LOL [biggrin]

Archived