Gibson Brands Forums

What SG guitar is your "Gotta Have it" SG?

LPDEN

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The SG I "gotta" have? Well, I've fallen in love with my SG Special Faded, but if I could have 2 SG's, (the first one being my Special Faded) then the second one would be Eric Clapton's ORIGINAL SG (better known as "the fool") before it was beat the crap out of. Hey, you never said we can't go back in time!

Anyone have an opinion on the 2008 SG Diablo Guitar of the month? I played one for the first time today. It's very, very, very Red! Cool carved top... 1 vol. and 1 tone control is a variation too.

Anyone have an opinion on the 2008 SG Diablo Guitar of the month? I played one for the first time today. It's very' date=' very, very Red! Cool carved top... 1 vol. and 1 tone control is a variation too.[/quote']

Hopefully Gibson starts making more carved top SGs

The SG I "gotta" have? Well' date=' I've fallen in love with my SG Special Faded, but if I could have 2 SG's, (the first one being my Special Faded) then the second one would be Eric Clapton's ORIGINAL SG (better known as "the fool") before it was beat the crap out of. Hey, you never said we can't go back in time![/quote']Wait, wait, wait you had thee "fool" guitar? Would you happen to know where it is now?

If we are talking any SG then it would be either Claptons 'Fool' SG or Jimi's White Custom, I'd then auction it off and buy all the SG's (and other guitars) i could want!!

Out of the current line up its a P90 Classic you've got to have, its a shame Gibson dont make a Standard with a Maestro Vibrola, but until then theres always:

DVC03478.jpg

Wait' date=' wait, wait you had thee "fool" guitar? Would you happen to know where it is now?[/quote']

Haha.... I wish I (ever) had it. I can only wish..... No, I never had it. I was just saying that if I could have ANY SG, then I would want the "Fool". Sorry for any confusion that made.

Archived