Gibson Brands Forums

New Baby Coming !

suburude63

MEN.....always bragging about that extra 3/4"......lol....Suburude....by the way.....do you EVER buy a guitar that doesn't have a sunburst????? lol......take care buddy.....

PROGRAM!!!! Get your PROGRAM!!!! Can't tell which guitars Suburude has without a PROGRAM!!!!

39 Epi you know what ? Thats right an Olympic . Wider than my heroes Olympic (DR) by 3/4"

Epiphone.jpg

"MEN.....always bragging about that extra 3/4"......lol....Suburude....by the way.....do you EVER buy a guitar that doesn't have a sunburst????? lol......take care buddy....."

PROGRAM!!!! Get your PROGRAM!!!! Can't tell which guitars Suburude has without a PROGRAM!!!!

Wiley a new list is coming soon [biggrin]

Sorry it didn't work for you suburude.... You know how much I love mine. It certainly doesn't sound like most guitars but has that dry, woody blusey sound that only an old ladder braced guitar can give you. I love it for fingerstyle blues and DADGAD tuned songs primarily but even strummed it has a great tone to my ear. What type of strings have you tried on the LG1? I found Elixir PB Nano's to be perfect for my ears. I also realize these guitars will never "Cut through a mix" like my AJ or my Maple Taylor, but with the K & K Mini Western installed and my 200 watt Genz Benz Shenendoah amp, I don't have to worry about being heard if I need to be.

Good luck on the sale... I love the color!

its gorgeous. i've been sentimental for one like that from the year of my birth.

btw' date=' what is that baby blue amp head beside the epiphone? or is it a toaster?[/quote']

I am not getting the Epi Cunkhead . To much trouble shipping from CA. But you my friend are just down the road from this guy. Check out the UOMF Buy and Sell he has it for sale today when I told him no go for me.

Archived