Gibson Brands Forums

Favorite Movie Lines

Basshole

Spy Hard.

**** Steele-I'm going in there.

Veronique Ukrinski-**** this is crazy.

**** Steele-Crazy? Some people think walking down the street muttering to yourself is crazy, No I tell you what crazy is.

Crazy is walking down the street with half a cantaloupe on your head, muttering "I'm a hamster, I'm a hamster.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"This story shall the good man teach his son;

And Crispin Crispian shall ne'er go by,

From this day to the ending of the world,

But we in it shall be remembered-

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;

For he to-day that sheds his blood with me

Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,

This day shall gentle his condition;

And gentlemen in England now-a-bed

Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here,

And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks

That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day."

.... Well, it's been done as a movie, regardless that it was written some years prior to celluloid.

m

I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

Dirty Harry.

.... the gov't had to replace the steel plate in my head with a plastic one 'cause every time Loraine fired up the microwave i'd piss my pants and forget who I was for a half hour. (Randy Quaid as "Cousin Eddie" in Christmas Vacation)

...... well he shoulda armed himself if he was gonna decorate his saloon with my friend (Clint Eastwood as "Will Munny" in Unforgiven)

I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well' date=' to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

Dirty Harry.

[/quote']

That's great, but how about the first guy he says it to. The horrible stereotype of a jive talking black guy

"I gots to know..."

Dances With Wolves. I am Wind In His Hair. Do you see that I am your friend? Can you see that you will always be my friend?

You see George, you've really had a wonderful life. Don't you see what a mistake it would be to just throw it away?

Emperor Joseph II: My dear young man, don't take it too hard. Your work is ingenious. It's quality work. And there are simply too many notes, that's all. Just cut a few and it will be perfect.

Mozart: Which few did you have in mind, Majesty?

Pulp Fiction

Jules: Wanna know what I'm buyin' Ringo?

Pumpkin: What?

Jules: Your life. I'm givin' you that money so I don't hafta kill your ***. You read the Bible?

Pumpkin: Not regularly.

Jules: There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you. I been sayin' that shtick for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your azz. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a motherhummer before you popped a cap in his azz. But I saw some shtick this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. 9mm here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous butt in the valley of darkness. Or it could be you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that **** ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd.

Archived