Gibson Brands Forums

Favorite Movie Lines

Basshole

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have I got one [a condom]? Well, no, but I can go down the road any time I want and walk into Harry's and hold my head up high, and say in a loud steady voice: 'Harry I want you to sell me a condom. In fact, today I think I'll have a French Tickler, for I am a Protestant.'

Monty Python's The Meaning of Life.

I just wouldn't be too sure of some of the Lakota in Dances with Wolves. I think some may have the wrong "gender" in some of the verbs, as I understand it. Either this flik or another had a lady Lakota teaching the language and she spoke, as she should, as a woman. When women speak Lakota, they use somewhat different wording and, I think it's verbs, that designate the speaker as a female. That would be rather embarrassing for a male. <grin>

m

"Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?"

"Ekke ekke ekke ptang zoo boing"

(Yeah I love me some Monty Python)

Your husband and the others are alive but unconscious (other crewman) Just like Gerald ford"

Just to list a few

Brian: Get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some Häagen-Dazs ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make s'mores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Cap'n Crunch with the little Crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, with water, whole lotta water, and Funyuns.

Kenny: That's it?

Bonus points to anyone who knows what that's from.

Brian: Get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip' date=' man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some Häagen-Dazs ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make s'mores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Cap'n Crunch with the little Crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, with water, whole lotta water, and Funyuns.

Kenny: That's it?

Bonus points to anyone who knows what that's from.[/quote']

Half Baked?

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a ****ing big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed- interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of ****ing fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing game shows, stuffing ****ing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing you last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, ****ed-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?

You can't handle the Truth! (A Few Good Men)

Get off my Plane! (Air Force One)

Come with me if you want to live (Terminator 2)

Did that stop the Americans when the Germans Bombed Pearl Harbor? (Animal House)

Losers complain about there best, Winners go home and F*** the Prom Queen. (The Rock)

Archived