Gibson Brands Forums

Tyra Banks (Today)

Mark

She makes me puke. A couple years ago she dedicated a whole show slamming the media, model industry, and the general public about the whole "thin perfect Barbie Doll body" impossible standard and how women need to be happy with the weight they have, to hell with what the media says.....

At that time Tyra was 160+ lbs and she looked straight into the camera and tearfully blurted out that (paraphrased) if people didn't like it they could kiss her fat a**.

A few months ago she was all over the tabloid covers showing off her 'new' svelte figure, bragging about how much weight she lost.

A mindless cretin with a TV show. And a double standard as wide as her fat a**.

She makes me puke. A couple years ago she dedicated a whole show slamming the media' date=' model industry, and the general public about the whole "thin perfect Barbie Doll body" impossible standard and how women need to be happy with the weight they have, to hell with what the media says.....[/quote']

Funny, because she also hosts a super model competition show (my wife watches it for some reason). I think this is what they call hypocrisy, nes pas?

Archived