Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cruznolfart

We're all jus' dumber'n a sack o' hammers here.

$5.00 and a pack of 1990 Topps baseball cards.

Whoa! Dude, you're serious! It was the "Squier" that did it; wasn't it? Screw the Zombie stuff, it's a SQUIRE!

IMHO it's legit. Rock - N -Roll History!!!

I'll Up the ante to $6 and a First Edition "Groo the Wanderer" Comic Book signed by Sergio Aragones. No authenticity, of course.

IMHO it's legit. Rock - N -Roll History!!!

I'll Up the ante to $6 and a First Edition "Groo the Wanderer" Comic Book signed by Sergio Aragones. No authenticity' date=' of course.[/quote']

It's getting pretty rich 'round here. If the guy sees this thread he'll know he has a gem. This is the kind of stuff that just ruins it for legitimate players. [biggrin]

I'll trade my "samurai shark" knife sharpener (a $50 value, available for a LIMITED time only for $10) for it..........but my origional "pocket fisherman" (still in plastic) is now a collectors item, so he'll have to toss in an autographed Marshall MG 10 to get IT !!

Heck, if he sends Jims daughter with the amp, i'll even toss in my box of "Sham Wows".