Gibson Brands Forums

My peeps

Cruznolfart

Here's a nearly 20 year old vid from the guys I'm working with now on their recording project. What a kick. The Henry brothers are my guys; the two front men (vocalist and keys) are no longer with the group. The little girl in the swing at the top of the stairs in one scene is now almost 30 years old...and quite beautiful.

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

ah' date=' the 80's. the decade of the hair farmers.[/quote']

LOL! Ain't' it the truth? Not much of that hair left anymore. In fact Ralph, the one playing leftie in the vid, is mostly bald and quite a bit heavier now. Scott, the drummer, barely looks any different.

Here's a nearly 20 year old vid from the guys I'm working with now on their recording project. What a kick. The Henry brothers are my guys; the two front men (vocalist and keys) are no longer with the group. The little girl in the swing at the top of the stairs in one scene is now almost 30 years old...and quite beautiful.

Nice! I never heard of these guys, but they did a nice video.

However, I noticed the lead player's guitar had the headstock broken off....did he ship it via Amtrack?

Nice! I never heard of these guys' date=' but they did a nice video.

However, I noticed the lead player's guitar had the headstock broken off....did he ship it via Amtrans?

[/quote']

LOL! They had an endorsement deal with Steinberger. They still have those axes, I haven't tried the bass yet. We'll be doing some scratch tracks today and I thought I'd give it a try.

Cool deal Crunz[cool]

We start recording in March... We are doing a 7 song CD

Excellent news' date=' Duane! Hope that turns into something exciting for you. This is my first studio experience. It's kinda neat knowing you can redo what you don't like. In our case, being new with each other and playing a lot of unfamiliar material, it's almost essential. [smile

Archived