Gibson Brands Forums

1965 Gibson SG Standard

jimmiJAMM

Even if you dont like the small guard' date=' its a mid 60's SG! its Awesome! (you should know neo)[/quote']

Hellz yeah, it's a real sweetie (as I stated in my opening post). If I didn't just plunk down some major bucks for my '67, I'd pick it up, myself. Still considering it, actually. These guitars will always be worth more with each passing year. Was in Guitar Center the other day and they had two '61 or '62 Les Paul SG's in crap condition for $32,999.00 each. Yes, they're more highly sought after today but so will these mid '60's eventually. Think of it like this, they only made so many and once the earlier models are all bought up, guess who's next in line?

When the market's down, buy, buy, buy!

Seller has no sales or feedback' date=' barely a description, and seller has not replied to questions yet. I wouldn't bid on it.[/quote']

Another danger in a struggling economy. The SCAM! You have to be extremely careful. This particular auction seems too good to be true and just may be. Just emailed seller as well.

No response yet...

Just because GC has them listed for this price' date=' doesn't mean anyone pays those kind of prices. They have guitars that sit around for years with ridi****us prices.[/quote']

True but the Official Price Guide places this model around the same price in exc condition.

Archived