Gibson Brands Forums

The "I Like Fred Thread"....

Murph

Hes the only member that hasnt PMed me yet for pissing him off.

Hes a nice guy i like him.

Hes not going to be one of us when he turns 18 though...

I never PM'd you.....'bouot pissing me off...

I PM'd you to make sure you were taking what I said as a joke....

Hes the only member that hasnt PMed me yet for pissing him off.

Hes a nice guy i like him.

Hes not going to be one of us when he turns 18 though...

What do you mean I won't be the same? I will never grow up' date=' you can quote me on that. My age will change, but I can never adapt to an adult lifestyle lol

And there goes my 15 seconds of fame.... [cool[crying] [crying] [crying]

Bye

BUMP!

Shameless self promotion' date=' does no one else seriously like me here?[/quote']

I'm not usually serious about liking somebody. I don't get all butt-wiggly about it, either. If you could poop a Pitbull, you'd prob'ly give ol' Axe a run for his money, though. LOL_smilie.gif

Cruzn- I'm 5'7" why did you have to bring height into this? c'mon man.... I am sensitive about my height.....

I sent a pm to dem00n about how he was pissing me off, just so I wouldn't feel left out (true story, ask him)

And I have not pooped out a pitbull, I was going to, but I feel I will let AXE® have his moment in the sun (don't kill me....[thumbup] )

Cruzn- I'm 5'7" why did you have to bring height into this? c'mon man.... I am sensitive about my height.....

I sent a pm to dem00n about how he was pissing me off' date=' just so I wouldn't feel left out (true story, ask him)

And I have not pooped out a pitbull, I was going to, but I feel I will let AXE® have his moment in the sun (don't kill me....[lol )

<cough> short <cough>

Well compared to me you are..... I'm 6 1.

I'm just ribbin yeh man

Archived