Gibson Brands Forums

The "I Like Fred Thread"....

Murph

I like fred' date=' but if he ever becomes a zombie, I have no problems shooting him in the head..................

:-

but that goes for everybody anyway!

[/quote']

I was gonna say... Anybody turns into a zombie, they need to get shot in the head.

Thanks Jesse, I will return the favor someday. [biggrin]

I like fred' date=' but if he ever becomes a zombie, I have no problems shooting him in the head..................

[lol

but that goes for everybody anyway!

I wouldn't shoot you in the head Jesse, I would give you your guitar and trap you inside a crystal cage... then go around the country with "The Zombie Jimmy Page Show"

We could make lots of money... of course I would use it all, you being a zombie means monetary units don't do you no good no more [lol]

Nathan...

I was 5-7 and 132 lbs. when I graduated from high school in 1963. Now I'm shrinkin' a bit from 5-10 and am about 160. Don't worry about altitude. <grin>

BTW, you teen guys mostly are okay...

Seriously, when I was a kid there wasn't so much of a split between older guys and younger ones as long as the younger ones kinda tried to act like the older folks.

I think you can kinda blame the kids my age and a bit younger for starting this "don't trust anybody over 30" stuff.

The reference above is one that kinda tells what it was like when I was your age and hanging with folks who shared my interests (music, literature, classical philosophy, motorcycles and martial arts).

m

LOL! I don't think thats the same Fred!!

yea loaf is talking about the faggy-*** d*ucheface on youtube who makes videos then edits them to make his voice sound like the chipmunks.... i dont get how he's so popular or why people think he's so hilarious' date=' his voice sounds like nails on a chalkboard.... it hurts my ears and it makes me wanna shoot myself.... i hate THAT fred.... he's a f**kin tool.... but the fred here is cool.

not gonna lie, when i first saw the thread i thought it was gonna be about the youtube "fred" too.... jus' sayin.... [cool

yea loaf is talking about the faggy-*** d*ucheface on youtube who makes videos then edits them to make his voice sound like the chipmunks.... i dont get how he's so popular or why people think he's so hilarious' date=' his voice sounds like nails on a chalkboard.... it hurts my ears and it makes me wanna shoot myself.... i hate THAT fred.... he's a f**kin tool.... but the fred here is cool.

not gonna lie, when i first saw the thread i thought it was gonna be about the youtube "fred" too.... jus' sayin.... [biggrin

That schmuck has ruined my name! I want to charge him with public indecency and slander.

Never watched him (I think I might have seen a couple of seconds of a vid someone had on, but never purposely watched him)

It's understandable, but I am kind of a big deal around here.

That schmuck has ruined my name! I want to charge him with public indecency and slander.

Never watched him (I think I might have seen a couple of seconds of a vid someone had on' date=' but never purposely watched him)

It's understandable, but I am kind of a big deal around here.

[/quote']

he did ruin your name.... you should sue that motherf**ker.... lol #-o

hahaha yes, you ARE a big deal around here [cool]

Archived